Backend Engineering Intern
Help power the future of DeFi with a dynamic backend role. Shell Protocol reimagines DeFi as a network of modular primitives. You are someone who is comfortable with handling the data that runs through Shell's smart contracts and making it accessible for end users and developers.
- Proficiency in Python and experience with AWS/DevOps tools and services.
- Strong background in handling potentially large datasets, data processing, and data modeling.
- Knowledge of algorithms and system design principles.
- Familiarity with The Graph is a plus!
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Proven ability to work in a creative and collaborative team environment.
- Team first
- Fully remote
- Competitive salary
- Can stay at our solar-powered Hawaii hacker house for free
Join the Shell community!